A idea based on below the TaLK

 I think therefore I am >> I share therefore I am >> I think therefore I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel lonely > connected internet > make ourselves, not too less not too much, just right > feel not lonely? > feel more empty

Being Solitude and find me even with the dark side

Do not edit, delete, and retouch

Just be ourselves


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Installation(means analog) our writing, instant photo, dark side, and so on

Projection(digital) processing of shaping and retouching our identities in the internet >> 

continuing retouch to just right and PC >>

 everyone is gonna same, and don’t want be rude and PunC because everyone connected as just like the Bigbrother(1984, J.Owell)(in that case we can remake a term small-brother, 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami)(and we can use apple AD using reference 1984)  >> 

same face same gender >> 

but inside ugly dirty blaming






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Machine Learning for Artists

[FP] Storyboard

[Unit 3 Project][Avid Pro tools] Interface(edit) and shortcuts