self research and developing idea "Becoming My Mento"

<Becoming My Mento> 


Haruki Murakami: His novel help me to find my identity. After Reading "Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage", I feel relieved that character of Tsukuru reflect me. Before reading, I felt I was the only one character who could never understand by others and even myself. Since almost all his character (Tsukuru from that novel, Watanabe from "Norwegian Wood", Tengo from "1Q84", Kafka from "Kafka on the Shore" and so on) usually make me feel connected them, I rather often mimic them as a persona than find myself from his novel.

I like not only his novels but also his way of life as a novelist and amateur marathoner. 그는 대외활동은 거의 하지 않고 일정한 양의 글을 매일 규칙적으로 쓰는 것으로 알려졌다. 그것은 다작의 큰 원료가 되기도 하다. 그는 <What I Talk About When I Talk About Running>, Professional Writer (Japanese Edition)>, and <[Mimizuku ha Tasogare ni Tobitatsu] Haruki Murakami A Long, Long Interview> 등에서 자신의 삶의 방식에 대하여 논해왔다.























그것은 좋아함 보단 존경에 가깝다. So, I'm trying to be Haruki Murakami

Keywords: Mimicking, respect, mentor, quotation

Quotation references by Pinterest







ideas from Haruki: 단편 소설집 내기, 편집 디자인, 책 표지 디자인, 좋아하는 구절에 대한 remake

일본어 소설/에세이를 한국어로 읽음 > 자신이 모국어로 번역할 때 어떤 느낌일지 표현

하루키의 소설은 아날로그 활자로 접해졌다. 마음을 뺏김. 아날로그 적인 것을 디지털로 remake 할 때. 어떤 식으로 가능할 것인가.



내가 할 수 있는 것: 사진 찍기, 영상 만들기 >> 기록하기, 이야기 만들기

나의 정체성 탐구: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Machine Learning for Artists

[FP] Storyboard

[Unit 3 Project][Avid Pro tools] Interface(edit) and shortcuts